Now in its 32nd year, MILCOM will run from 18 – 20 November at the San Diego Convention Center. MILCOM attracts decision-makers from government, military, academia and industry, and gathers military and government communications subject matter experts from around the globe to conduct in-depth discussions about the latest in technology advancements.
Techaya at MILCOM
Techaya are manufacturers and developers of rugged and tailor-made IP-based communication solutions for the military. The solutions are designed to work in extreme conditions and under unique tactical requirements. Their products have been designed and manufactured to meet the needs of military, security and tactical markets, and provide these industries with flexible solutions and cutting edge technology.
All products produced by Techaya are built to J-STD-001 Class-3 standard and the manufacturing facilities all meet IS9001:2000 and AS9100 certification. Each product has been tested to MILSTD-810G, MILSTD-461E, MILSTD-1275B, MILSTD-704, IP-67 with certification available on the company website.
Techaya military capabilities:
- Fast military ethernet switches fully managed
- Military gigabit ethernet switches from eight ports up to 28 ports fully managed
- Military 10GB switch router
- Miniature portable lightweight military ethernet switch intended for soldier carry, intended to be carried by soldiers
- Miniature portable communication and energy grid intended to be carried by soldiers
- Military media converters at gigabit speed and PoE support
- Miniature portable lightweight military USB Hub
- Military power solutions and power inverters
Techaya will be located at booth #1304. If you would like to meet a representative during the show, in order to discuss business opportunities or future cooperation, please contact Techaya with your company information and a time you would like to meet.