Techaya has announced that they will be attending the Defexpo India 2014, the eighth in the series of biennial land, naval and internal homeland security systems exhibition, which will be held at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi from 6 – 9 February 2014.
Defexpo-2014 provides a platform to all the exhibitors to display their latest technologies and products and an opportunity to explore/tap the market and business potential for mutual benefits. The event will be attended by the largest number of official delegations with 63 delegations from 58 countries gracing the occasion. A number of international seminars and conferences will be conducted on the sidelines of the show.
Defexpo India is clearly steering the path of steady growth and has been receiving overwhelming and unprecedented international response with each exhibition.
Techaya at Defexpo
Techaya are manufacturers and developers of rugged and tailor-made IP-based communication solutions for the military. The solutions are designed to work in extreme conditions, and under unique tactical requirements. Their products have been designed and manufactured to meet the needs of military, security and tactical markets, and provide these industries with flexible solutions and cutting edge technology.
All products produced by Techaya are built to J-STD-001 Class-3 standard and the manufacturing facilities all meet IS9001:2000 and AS9100 certification. Each product has also been tested to MILSTD-810G, MILSTD-461E, MILSTD-1275B, MILSTD-704, IP-67 with certification available on the company website.
Techaya military capabilities:
- Fast military Ethernet switches fully managed
- Military gigabit Ethernet switches from eight ports up to 28 ports fully managed
- Military 10GB switch router
- Miniature portable lightweight military Ethernet switch intended to be carried by soldiers
- Miniature portable communication and energy grid intended to be carried by soldiers
- Military media converters at Gigabit speed and PoE support
- Miniature portable lightweight military USB Hub
- Military power solutions and power inverters
Techaya will be located at booth #1304. If you would like to meet a representative during the show, in order to discuss business opportunities or future cooperation, please contact Techaya with your company information and a time you would like to meet.