Techaya, a leading provider of military-grade Ethernet connectivity solutions, today announced the winning of a...
Techaya have announced that they will be attending the AUSA show in Washington DC from the 21-23 October 2013, booth No. 2357.
Held every October in Washington, DC, the AUSA Annual Meeting is the largest landpower exposition and professional development forum in North America. The annual meeting consists of informative presentations, panel discussions on pertinent military and national security subjects, workshops and important AUSA business meetings.
- More than 700 army and industry exhibitors using 500,000ft2 of exhibit space
- Attendees in recent years have included the vice-president of the United States, the Secretary of Defense, the Chief of Staff and Secretary of the Army
- Professional development forums are held throughout the three days for soldiers, NCOs, officers, army family members and industry executives
Techaya at AUSA
Techaya are manufacturers and developers of rugged and tailor-made IP-based communication solutions for the military. The solutions are designed to work in extreme conditions and under unique tactical requirements. Their products have been designed and manufactured to meet the needs of military, security and tactical markets, and provide these industries with flexible solutions and cutting edge technology.
All products produced by Techaya are built to J-STD-001 Class-3 standard and the manufacturing facilities all meet IS9001:2000 and AS9100 certification. Each product has also been tested to MILSTD-810G, MILSTD-461E, MILSTD-1275B, MILSTD-704, IP-67 with certification available on the company website.
Techaya military capabilities:
- Fast military Ethernet switches fully managed
- Military gigabit Ethernet switches from eight ports up to 28 ports fully managed
- Military 10GB switch router
- Miniature portable lightweight military Ethernet switch intended for soldier carry intended to be carried by soldiers
- Miniature portable communication and energy grid intended to be carried by soldiers
- Military media converters at Gigabit speed and PoE support
- Miniature portable lightweight military USB hub
- Military power solutions and power inverters
If you would like to meet a representative during the show, in order to discuss business opportunities or future cooperation, please contact Techaya with your company information and a time you would like to meet.
Techaya has announced that they will be attending the Defexpo India 2014, the eighth in...
Now in its 32nd year, MILCOM will run from 18 - 20 November at the...
Techaya have announced that that they will be attending the AUVSI Unmanned Systems show in...