Techaya have announced that that they will be attending the AUVSI Unmanned Systems show in Washington DC from the 13-15 August.
The AUVSI Unmanned Systems show is the world’s largest unmanned systems and robotics symposium and exhibition. Attending the show provides a unique opportunity to be in the same place as some of the biggest influencers from the industry.
Techaya at AUVSI Unmanned Systems
Techaya are manufacturers and developers of rugged and tailor-made IP-based communication solutions for the military. The solutions are designed to work in extreme conditions, and under unique tactical requirements. Their products have been designed and manufactured to meet the needs of military, security and tactical markets, and provide these industries with flexible solutions and cutting edge technology.
All products produced by Techaya are built to J-STD-001 Class-3 standard and the manufacturing facilities all meet IS9001:2000 and AS9100 certification. Each product has also been tested to MILSTD-810G, MILSTD-461E, MILSTD-1275B, MILSTD-704, IP-67 with certification available on the company website.
Techaya military capabilities:
- Fast military ethernet switches fully managed
- Military gigabit ethernet switches from eight ports up to 28 ports fully managed
- Military 10-gigabit switch router
- Miniature portable lightweight military ethernet switch intended for soldier carry
- Miniature portable communication and energy grid intended to be carried by soldiers.
- Military media converters at gigabit speed and PoE support
- Miniature portable lightweight military USB hub
- Military power solutions and power inverters
Techaya will be located at booth #2553. If you would like to meet a representative during the show, in order to discuss business opportunities or future cooperation, please contact Techaya with your company information and a time you would like to meet.