The MIL-38999 DM4 size 25 connector incorporates four fibre optic termini based on Diamond’s two-component ferrules, assembled with our Active Core Alignment (ACA) process for unparalleled optical performance. This connector is available for MM, SM (PC/APC) and small core single mode fibre, polarisation-maintaining (PM) fibre, and other specialty fibre types. Furthermore, it can also include electrical contacts for hybrid E/O applications.
Some of the key feature of Diamond’s new connector incudes:
- UP to 12 channels (3 x DM4 Insert)
- Steady and repeatable low insertion loss and high return loss
- IP67 rated
- Front-face access for easy cleaning and inspection
- Keyed, self-aligning connector housing
- Electrical pin size 20 AWG
- Compatible with tight cable construction, semi-loose cable/fibre construction
With more than forty years of experience in the field of fibre optic connectivity, Diamond has a long tradition in the design, development, and manufacture of connectors for precision optical fibers and are confirmed experts and market leaders.
We offer specific and targeted products for a broad range of markets. Our vertical internal structure allows us to be flexible enough to handle all your requests because, for us, quality means providing products that meet the needs of our customers.