The full range of Röder HTS Höcker Military Shelter Systems will be on display this year at the company’s world renowned Tent Expo, Wächtersbach Exhibition Ground, Germany, between 9-12 November.
Tent Expo is a unique international event that showcases all the temporary structure systems designed and manufactured by Röder HTS Höcker in one location. In its 15th successful year the event is free to attend, offers complimentary hospitality and attracts thousands of customers worldwide.
With the military shelter systems becoming such a pivotal division and product range within the company, the military team have laid out a three day presentation programme exclusively for their military clients.
Not to be missed by anyone who is serious about investing in new rapid deployment shelters, has an impending project or simply wants to stay ahead of all the latest industry innovations, the three day programme will include presentations and displays for:
- Carbon hybrid shelters: one of the most important innovations to hit the market for years, lighter, quicker and easier yet stronger
- Super quick shelter: a brand new foldable tent system for the quickest and easiest handling, transport and installation
- Inflatable tents: a system that features incredibly fast and easy set up that requires minimal effort, knowledge or supervision
- Factory tour: a short shuttle bus ride from the exhibition to the factory, complete with a presentation on the design and manufacturing process
- Quality tents systems on a limited budget: low-cost solutions for variable applications
- Mobile field camps and turnkey projects: how it’s done and previous projects
This exciting programme also includes open round discussions, a full complimentary hospitality package and evening programme.
To find out more about the presentation programme and military shelter systems, call Michael Zeh on +49 (0) 6049 9510-0 or email email@example.com.