The CNIM Group will be at Eurosatory, the international land and airland defence and security exhibition, held in Paris on 11-15 June.
As a leading player in defence and security both in France and internationally, CNIM and its subsidiaries Bertin Technologies, Bertin IT and Exensor present on their booth (H 267 Hall 5A) their innovative systems and equipment for the Projection and Protection of the Armed Forces.
Eurosatory 2018 will be the occasion for Bertin to launch several solutions for the protection of the Armed Forces on land and cybersecurity, including:
– SaphyRAD MS: an innovative multiprobe military radiation meter for adverse environment and emergency situations
– The expansion of Bertin’s optronic range:
- CamSight: a family of compact and lightweight camera modules for night and day improved vision
- PeriSight Zoom: a new optronic camera system dedicated to military vehicles, for reliable long-range day and night vision
– Crypto Crossing: a highly secure email gateway solution designed by Bertin IT Exensor and CNIM solutions will also be showcased on the stand, including:
- Proven solutions for unattended ground sensor networks from Exensor, world leader in the surveillance field
- A modernised version of the Motorized Floating Bridges (PFM) for the French Army
- The land force projection systems SPRAT with improved performances