RIPEnergy Gateway RY-Uni-Directional Relays are designed to switch a source to a load. Devices are...
RIPEnergy has announced technical details of four of its products, the JetCooper UAV, the Lithium Powerbloc rechargeable starter battery and two of its gas turbine generators.
The JetCopter UAV provides impressive performance and payload capacity at a very competitive price. RIPEnergy is pleased to offer custom main frames, landing gear, and an optional canopy for installation and protection of your additional equipment (camera gear and instruments) on request.
- Main rotor diameter: 3,200mm
- Tail rotor diameter: 600mm
- Overall length, including rotor: 3,800mm*
- Overall width: 630mm
- Overall height: 950mm
- Empty weight: 23kg
*Main blades and tail boom may be removed for easy handling within minutes
- Max total load: 36kg (consisting of payload and fuel)
- Payload vs. fuel capacity: 32kg payload + 5l fuel, 28kg payload + 10l fuel; 16kg payload + 25l fuel
- Max tow: 59kg
- Practical range: depending on mission, fuel capacity and control system
- Control system: DJI Ace One / optional DJI Waypoint
- Continuous flight capability: 0.5 – 2.5 hours depending on fuel capacity (5l – 25l)
- Flight speed: 45mph cruise, 60mph never exceed speed
- Max in-flight service ceiling: 3,000m MSL with reduced load
- Power plant: turboshaft engine 10.6kW @ ISA
- Starting system: Fully automatic electric starting system
- Fuel: Kerosene mixed with turbine engine oil
Lithium Powerbloc rechargeable starter battery
The Lithium Powerbloc is lower in weight and smaller in volume than other systems, with an enhanced lifecycle of up to ten years, faster charging (within 15 to 45 minutes), high intrinsic safety and very low self-discharge.
Its applications include:
- ATVs and quads
- Golf carts
- Microlight flying
- Racing karts
- Fast charging in ~15 minutes
- Very low cut-off voltage 8V
- Very high pulse discharge current
- Very high maximum charge current
- Operating temperature range: -30°C to +85°C
- Storage temperature range: -40°C to +100C
RIPEnergy’s 380VAC, 8,000W and 24/28 VDC, 300A turbine generators provide ultra-compact mobile power supply. The systems have a high-power density and are lightweight and low maintenance. The generators feature:
- Automatic ECU START/STOP system
- Fuel: diesel, petroleum, kerosene (Jet A)
- Consumption: 10l (2.5gal) per hour
- Equipped with air intake silencer and high current batteries (add on exhaust muffler optional)
- Total unit weight: 28kg, with optional muffler 33kg (380VAC, 8,000W); 20kg, with optional muffler 25kg (24/28 VDC, 300A)
RIPEnergy has confirmed its attendance for the 27th International Defence Industry Exhibition MSPO taking place...
CoolMax Maximizer Solar MPPTs: Versatile, efficient, high power maximum power point trackers ideal for use...