The Will-Burt Company Introduced Stiletto® AL at Eurosatory 2016
The Will-Burt Company, the world’s leading manufacturer of mobile elevation solutions, introduced the Stiletto® AL electro-mechanical telescoping mast at this year’s Eurosatory exhibition between 13-17 June. The product’s debut took place in Paris, France at the US pavilion stand D578.
The Stiletto family of electro-mechanical telescoping masts are known to provide superior pointing accuracy and stability along with high payload lifting capability. The Stiletto and Stiletto HD are lightweight due to the use of composite materials in their construction, and have been used in military and commercial applications worldwide for a number of years.
The new alloy constructed Stiletto AL delivers the same precise pointing accuracy and payload management capabilities as the Stiletto composite mast and is well-suited for military and commercial applications.
"The desire to deliver unparalleled performance with a cost-effective elevation platform drove the creation of Stiletto AL," said Jeffrey O. Evans, president, CEO and chairman of The Will-Burt Company.
"The feature set we have been able to incorporate into this telescoping mast appeals to a broad customer base, both in commercial and military markets, and is capable of meeting a wide variety of critical programme requirements."
The MIL-STD 810 compliant Stiletto AL was designed with several innovative features.
- Does not require guying and is self-supporting with high-strength alloy construction
- Minimal mast twist with energised keyway guides
- Low wind deflection delivered with constricting wear bands
- Quiet operation from a DC motor driving an environmentally sealed direct-drive system
- High payload lifting capacity up to 158kg with patent pending automatic quiet locks
- Heights from 4m to 15m
- Reduced maintenance from a clean air filter system that prevents dirt from entering mast
- Easy and precise operation with integrated PC controls