Caretta Technology to Participate at OBORONEXPO Exhibition in Russia
Caretta Technology will take part to the OBORONEXPO 2014 defense exhibition in Russia. The main objective of the exhibition is a demonstration of up-to-date achievements and developments of the defense industry including missile and artillery systems, armoured vehicles, UAVs and communication technologies as well as well-known military products that are operated today by armed forces of Russia and other countries.
Caretta will showcase its work in the demilitarisation field promoting its products and services, which are well-known worldwide. Thanks to the water-jet system Caretta is able to cut findings of the First/Second World War, from small arms to large torpedoes, bombs, aerial bombs, naval mines, depth charges, anti-tank mines, anti-personnel mines, rockets/missiles including cluster munitions for armed forces and defense industry. We use cryogenic technology to freeze ammunition and/or its components, and can also provide services for the crushing & the separation of various components.
Our targets are:
- Packaging / repackaging of ammunition in boxes -containers approved
- Design of Lay-out facilities
- Logistics and complete security
- Full responsibility in all processes
- Recycling and reuse of Energy
- Recovery and recycling of metals
- Advice and supply of turnkey plants demilitarization, equipment and processes
OBORONEXPO enjoys a large audience of high representation levels, including:
- Members of the Government of the Russian Federation
- Top executives of the Russian Ministry of Defence
- Chief executives of the industry – from MIC largest enterprises to suppliers