Winmate Communications, a global leader in advanced rugged mobile technologies for the defence industry, is...
The new Winmate 19in G-Win series combines ultra-rugged design with rapid processing power and rich display.
The mountable Panel PCs series offers a transflective, resistive touch 19in LCD display (1280 x 1024 pixels), readable in any lighting, as well as rapid processing power with Intel’s Haswell Core i5-4300U.
Two panel configurations are also offered with the G-Win series. These are Front IP65 and Full IP67, both of which measure at just 474 x 410mm and only 76.5 mm thick, making them mountable almost everywhere.
The panels are housed in a smooth aluminum die-cast case, free of indents and openings for easy mounting to walls, Yoke mounts, instrument panels, or any free-stand mounting system.
- Intel Haswell Core i5-4300U turbo max 2.6GHz (optional for i7 CPU)
- 19in SXGA high brightness panel. 800 nits
- Sunlight readable, transflective, resistive touch LCD Panel
- Fanless, streamlined enclosure for highly efficient heat dissipation
- Front side buttons, one dedicated button to enable/disable touch screen interface
- Built to withstand extreme temperatures (-10 deg C to 60 deg C / optional for -40 to 65 deg C with built-in intelligent heater and wide range temperature memory parts)
- 9-36 V DC input (with isolation)
- Operable in 5-95% humidity level
The Intel Core i5-4300U processor inside the Winmate 19in G-Win is part of Intel’s ultra-low voltage lineup of mobile processors.
It is a dual core / quad-thread design based on Intel’s 22nm processing technology. The chip has a base frequency of 1.6GHz, but can reach turbo speeds of up to 2.6GHz.
Its 15-watt thermal design power is significantly lower than desktop processors (up to 85 watts), and even standard voltage mobile chips (approximately 35 watts).
Panel PCs have different ruggedness than mobile tablets and notebook computers. The two most important factors for a fix-mount panel PC are shock and vibration. Drop specifications, however are a negligible component.
Taking this into consideration, Winmate has configured the G-Win panel to pass the MIL-STD-810F 516.6 shock test and the MIL-STD-810F 514.6 vibration test.
This series is also built to operate in extreme temperatures ranging from -10 to 60 degrees C (with optional -40 deg C with intelligent heater).
The aluminum die-cast housing is rock solid and with its special anti corrosion treatment, it will hold up even in exposed settings.
Technology is an essential component to today's military. That technology, however, must be rapid, reliable...
For most people a consumer tablet is a great entertainment tool for learning, convenience and...
Winmate has announced the arrival of its new DIN Rail Box PC (IBDRW100).The product is...