Winmate has had an impressive history of making successful rugged and embedded products, and just recently the company started concentrating more on the industrial grade rugged tablet PC market, as there is a trend of continual growth in this market. That is why Winmate is introducing the new M101B, a 10.1in rugged tablet PC with superior quad-core processing performance to further grow its lineup of rugged tablets to fit the needs of every industrial application.
- 10.1in 1920 x 1200 IPS LED Panel (sunlight readable)
- Intel Bay Trail processor
- IP65 water and dust proof
- Optional Barcode and RFID reader
- 5MP rear camera with LED flash and 2MP front camera
- Service Window for 3G or 4G LTE module replacement
- Optional expansion port of USB/RS232 Connection
- Hot swappable design / optional High Capacity battery pack
- Two-user definable function keys
- Windows Embedded 8 Standard or Windows Embedded 8.1 industry Pro
The M101B is powered by the powerful 1.86 GHz Intel’s next-gen "Bay Trail" platform. On the connectivity side, M101B offers a docking connector, micro-HDMI, high speed USB 3.0 and a combination LAN or RS232 port. For wireless communication, M101B is equipped with 802.11 a/b/g/n WiFi, Bluetooth v.4.0 Class 1, u-Blox Neo-6Q GPS and optional 3G or 4G LTE. User may also include either embedded 1D/2D barcode reader or RFID reader. Winmate’s 10.1in tablet is an attractive looking device; and also has a straightforward design with rounded corners, black, glossy glass covering almost the entire front side of the device, finished with protective doors and bumpers around the corners.
In the outdoor environment, tablets maybe dropped and rained on, so the ability to withstand a 4ft drop and survive the water drops is vital for continual operation. Winmate M101B is designed from the start to handle the toughest environment.
Vehicle Docking with GPS antenna
Vehicle docking is also available for the M101B that can be installed in any vehicle securely while also expanding the connectivity of it. With our quick release latch, the vehicle docking station allows users to easily remove the M101B and carry it on the field.