The 20th century’s industrial warfare has evolved into the 21st century’s war amongst the people....
MilDef have worked closely with a customer to develop and manufacture a complete communication system based on 19"/2 units.
For this project, all units have been mounted in a custom-made composite case that is mounted inside the vehicle to provide a single location for the whole communication system. This approach enables ease of maintenance and the ability to quickly remove the system for off-vehicle use or training.
The 19"/2 units inside the case consists of:
- Server i7 MIL – high-performance server with Intel i7 CPU, raid storage and SSD drives
- 3G router – GSM/UMTS router to provide cellular data connectivity
- Cisco router – router based on the Cisco 5915 ESR series
- Cisco switch – managed switch based on the Cisco 3560 series
- RS switch – For sharing serial devices to all connected units
- PowerPanel – distributes power to all units
- UPS – protects from power shortages
- AC/DC – provides AC connectivity when available
- TCE621 – retractable frame for the Thales TCE621/M crypto
As all units are in the 19"/2 form factor, one or several units can easily be replaced by other products from the 19"/2 product family. This enables quick system design and endless possibilities to combine a complete system for any project.
Please get in touch with Jens Karlsson (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss your requirements, or visit our profile page to submit an enquiry.
MilDef is proud to release the MilDef DF8A, a new end-user device (EUD) built on...
In line with the long-term plans for continued international expansion and growth, MilDef Group AB...
MilDef continues to expand the 19.5in® product family with networking products. We have just released...