Elma Electronic UK have designed a conduction cooled power supply module to meet the requirements...
Global electronic systems manufacturer Elma Electronic UK has designed a conduction-cooled power supply module to meet the requirements of VITA 62 for use in harsh environments for 28V DC input. This is a 6U-5HP (1in) module with guide block for use in VPX systems.
The modules can be easily customised to suit individual requirements, and are always closely designed with the complete system design to ensure the best EMC performance of the overall system. The power supply modules incorporate custom machined cold plates to ensure high mechanical strength as well as optimum thermal performance.
The power supply modules are suited to the most demanding applications such as those found in vehicles, fast jets and naval applications where extremes of temperature, vibration, shock, humidity and EMC sealing to MIL-STD-810 are of critical importance. The features of the new module include:
- 6U plug-in module with VITA 62 compliant connector and guide pins
- 5in HP wide (1in pitch slot)
- Five segment wedgelocks for increased thermal performance
- Up to 750W output power
- No minimum load requirements
- Efficiency > 80%
- Integrated input filter
- Input transient protection
- Operational temperature range -40°C to +85°C
- Storage temperature range -40°C to +85°C
- Ejector handles with screw lock
- Current share with another module
- ENABLE# input
- INHIBIT# input
- Front panel status LEDs
- PSU OK Signal
- Voltage rise time control
INPUT / OUTPUT
- Model number MS216479+RC
- Input 18 – 36V DC
- Output 1 voltage +12V DC
- Output 1 power 500W
- Output 2 voltage +5V DC
- Output 2 power 200W
- Output 3 voltage +3V3 AUX
- Output 3 power TBA
- Altitude to MIL-STD-810F
- Vibration to MIL-STD-810F
- Shock to MIL-STD-810F
- Acceleration to MIL-STD-810F
- Humidity to MIL-STD-810F
- EMC to MIL-STD-461 (with additional components)
- Transient protection to MIL-STD-704 (with additional components)
- Custom output voltages
- Commercial, industrial or military grade modules
- Conformal coating
- +3V3 / +12V / -12V AUX configuration
- Hold-up controller
Please contact Elma Electronic UK sales for further details.
Elma Electronic offers one of the broadest selections of storage solutions in the embedded computing...
Derived from successfully deployed ground mobile and fixed-wing fast jet and UAV applications, Elma Electronic's...
Elma delivers more than cabinets integrated for your application.Our systems ship with all the support...