Rescue, Repair and Forced Entry Products
- Company Details
- Products & Services
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Regional Offices
- Contact Company
Broco - Portable Welding Repair GOWELD Battery-Powered MIG WelderBroco
A requirement exists for welding capability that can be transported and fielded from any military vehicle, on a ship, and man-packed; a welder that can be utilised wherever the operator has access to 24V battery power.
Temporary repair facilitating the movement of a vehicle under its own power reduces personnel time in the field and poses less exposure and danger to crews of both towed and towing vehicles. Repairs to a vessel or dock can be made without ship's power or shore power.
Repairs to a vessel or dock can be made without ship's power or shore power.
Broco GOWELD portable welder provides capability of welding steel or aluminum to thicknesses exceeding 1/2".
Special features include:
- GOWELD is a 'spool gun' using wire electrode from 2lb or 1lb (aluminum) spools housed within the welder body.
- GOWELD can connect to the vehicle by way of a SLAVE plug or conventional battery clamps.
- GOWELD uses self-shielding flux-cored mild steel welding wire to weld without gas.
- GOWELD can be connected to inert shielding gas for welding aluminum.
- GOWELD set weighs less than 30lbs (14kg) including padded case.
- CE tested and certified
- Made in the USA.