LCD, Embedded and Mobile Technologies for Military Applications
- Company Details
- Products & Services
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Regional Offices
- Contact Company
G-Win Series for Rugged EnvironmentsWinmate Communication
Winmate's line of rugged computing extends the range of rugged panel PC and ultra rugged Tablet PC with a compact design that can stand up to extreme abuse while delivering high performance.
Winmate's line of G-WIN series extends the range of standard industrial panel computers with a series of compact designs that can stand up to extreme abuse while delivering targeted performance, superior view ability, and flexible mounting options in both stationary and vehicular applications.
Earlier models in the G-WIN line offered fanless, low power platform design, sunlight readable panels, WLAN integration, anti-shock and vibration, IP65 or even IP67 protection and anti-corrosion coating with aluminum alloy housings.
With the new generation of G-WIN, Winmate extends the line once again by offering a panel product with Intel's next-generation Bay Trail 1.83GHz quad-core N2930 processor paired with genuine Intel graphics resulting in high performance with low-power consumption.
- Low power system with Intel Atom N2930 Quad-Core 1.83GHz Processor
- Full IP65 dust / water proof enclosures (except IO parts)
- Aluminum housing with anti corrosion
- Compliance with MIL-STD 810 and IEC 60068-2-27 for shock and vibration test
- 5-Wire resistive touch / anti-reflective protection glass
- Optional GPS, 3G/WLAN (either one)
- Wide range 9-36 V DC input
- Compliance with EN50155