Tactical Field Communication Systems, Combat Net Radios and Accessories
- Company Details
- Products & Services
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Regional Offices
- Contact Company
CD-116/IP Field Digital SwitchboardEID
The CD-116/IP is a state-of-the-art digital switchboard designed for military tactical applications requiring a single platform for voice (analogue, ISDN and VoIP) and IP data communications.
Integrating a wide variety of eld communication equipment, the CD-116/IP oers full interoperability with radio, ISDN and/or IP networks. The system can be used on:
- Analogue held telephones (local battery and common battery)
- VoIP telephones through built-in VoIP gateway (SIP and H.323)
- IP Networks through built-in IP router
- LAN extension through E1 links (IPoTDM)
- Radio equipment, including combat net radios
- Other switchboards, even old magneto type ones
- Public networks, both analogue and digital
A highly compact platform provides complete system accessibility through front and rear panel connectors and binding posts.
The Operator Terminal is integrated in the front panel and includes an alphanumeric VF display, a keyboard and the operator handset/headset connector.
The CD-116/IP fulls all operational and mechanical requirements of eld environment operation. Its small size and low weight, together with its inherent properties for communication readiness, makes it particularly suitable when mobility, reliability and maintainability are at stake.