Military Utility Vehicles
- Company Details
- Products & Services
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Regional Offices
- Contact Company
When there's an emergency, first responders have to be there fast and fully equipped: people depend on them. First responders therefore need equipment they can rely on, and the M-Gator A1™ military utility vehicle is without peer.
M-GATOR A1 MILITARY UTILITY VEHICLE
Rugged enough to get in and out of the toughest terrain, John Deere's M-Gator A1 military utility vehicle has the speed and engine power to help you get the job done. The M-Gator A1 military utility vehicle, which is specially designed for first response situations, has been combat-proven by the US military, and is thus the ultimate search and rescue partner.
Quick to start, thanks to keyless ignition, and enhanced with a bed option and cargo tie-downs, every facet of the M-Gator A1 military utility vehicle has been designed to meet or exceed your demands for towing, loading, and search and rescue. It's strong, tough, and at your service.
M-GATOR A1 MILITARY UTILITY VEHICLE STANDARD FEATURES
The extensive range of standard features of the M-GATOR A1 military utility vehicle includes:
- US Army safety certification – the only utility vehicle in its class with this certification
- Heavy duty and reinforced frame
- OPS with seat belts – SAE J2194 certified
- Power dumping cargo box with fold-down panels, and internal and external tie-down points
- Can carry up to three litters – one on the front litter carrier and two in the cargo box using standard tie-down points
- Tubular steel, front-mount litter carrier with carrying capacity of 250lb
- Bumper with integral brush guard
- Keyless ignition switch
- Steering-wheel lock cable
- Pintle hitch
- Standard tie-down rings front and rear for air transport or tie-down in planes, ships and trucks
- Worldwide parts and service support
- Tow rings – two at the front and two at the rear
- E-coat and powder-painted frame
- Dual batteries
- Rifle mount system
- Fire extinguisher
- Belt splash shield
- New dual radiator system to keep the vehicle cool
MILITARY UTILITY VEHICLE OPTIONAL ADVANTAGES
The M-GATOR A1 military utility vehicle also has a range of optional advantages, including sunshade kit, garrison light kit (beacon, stop, running, turn and back-up), extended mobility run-flat tyres and a 3,000lb winch.
ADAPTABLE MILITARY UTILITY VEHICLE
The M-GATOR A1 military utility vehicle has an 854cc (20.8hp) diesel engine, and is transportable in most fixed and rotary-wing cargo aircraft. It has diesel and JP8 fuel compatibility, a ground speed of 0mph to 20mph, and meets or exceeds civilian commercial equipment hillside stability and braking accreditation for ANSI and SAE.
It possess a multi-position heavy-duty cargo box with 1,400lb payload capacity and 1,400lb towing capacity. The cargo box sides and tailgate fold down and lock in position to allow transport of two litters or oversize loads, the driver and passengers.