NBC-Sys CBRN Protection Systems for Defense Forces and Population
From design to manufacturing, through to customer support, NBC-Sys – subsidiary of NEXTER GROUP – is a leading expert in various technologies for protection against Nuclear, Radiological, Biological or Chemical threats (CBRN).
Its range of products covers detection (chemical or biological), individual protection (gas masks, filtering canisters, air conditioning and filtration installed onboard vehicles or in buildings) as well as decontamination (aircraft, vehicles, sensitive equipment and people).
Military and civilian applications
In order to respond more appropriately to its customers’ requirements (military or civilian), NBC-Sys develops an active policy of preparing for the future by devoting 20% of its turnover to R&D. With 80% of its workforce comprising of technicians and engineers, NBC-Sys can rely on expertise based on creativity, know-how and customer support.
Together with a dynamic training policy, our expertise is centred around the following fields: chemistry, biology, thermics, aerodynamics, plastics, electronics (hard and soft), measurements and tests, and ergonomics. Furthermore, NBC-Sys products are present worldwide, particularly in Europe, Asia and in the Persian Gulf.
- the chemical toxic agent detector kit (KTDC)
- the individual detector of neurotoxin agents (DETINDIV)
- the paper detector notebook (PDF1)
- the sampling equipment (EPTBC – set of biological and chemical sampling and transportation equipment – and sampling kit)
- gas mask
- military: soldiers (ARF-A), helicopter pilots (MEHARA)
- civilian: EVATOX (adult, child, baby), BIOPROTECT
- filtering canister (NBC NATO, ABEK, Wide spectrum)
- blower (CASU)
- survival kits (LABIC, ISK)
Collective protection – air conditioning and filtration unit for vehicles, tents and ships
- NBC protection systems installed onboard LECLERC and ARAVIS
- life support systems installed onboard ATS, VBCI, SPRAT
- air conditioning system installed onboard LECLERC, VAB SIR
- tents and containers
- AFU 300
- AFU 600
- ATS 15
- AFU 2400
- a wide range of filters (particle filter, combined filter) for vehicle, shelter (fixed or mobile), aircraft
- MEERKAT®: Multi-purpose decontamination equipment
- emergency: a range made with "Fuller’s earth" ingredient, powdering gloves and decontamination kit
- DSSM: Decontamination System for Sensitive Material
- SYMODA: MObile SYstem for Air Decontamination
- CERPE: personal decontamination line
- SDA: thorough decontamination system
To enable users to carry out their missions in a hostile Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear (CBRN) environment, NBC-Sys offers a complete range of services:
- preliminary studies to product studies
- technical and operational studies
- conception through manufacture of complex systems
- user training
- logistical transport
- laboratory testing with toxic agents of all types
The power of a group.
The reactivity and creativity of a SME.
Products and Services
Light equipment based on Polaris 6x6 ATV, flexible & easily transportable, a high mobility for night and day missions. Designed and developed to carry out all the various stages of the CBRN decontamination operation thanks to the numerous accessories: PrewashRead more
NBC-Sys has just gained a major contract in the field of biological detection: design, development and support for the DETECBIO v1 "FIDGI system". NBC-Sys was notified at the end of January by the General Delegation for Armament (DGA) regarding the FIDGI market (genetic and immunologicaRead more