HTS Rapid Deployment Shelters
Military Shelters, Hangars, Field Camps, Lightweight Carbon Shelters
- Company Details
- Products & Services
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Regional Offices
- Contact Company
HTS Rapid Deployment Shelters (HTS-RDS) is the military shelters division of Röder HTS Höcker, a world leader in the design, manufacture and supply of temporary structures.
The HTS-RDS division was set up to focus on suppling international military and humanitarian organisations with the highest quality shelters, in the quickest, easiest, fastest and most economical way possible.
Experience, expertise and knowledge
Heinz Röder, one of the founders of the aluminium tent industry, set up this new division to bring his wealth of tent industry experience and knowledge into the military and relief organisation sector.
Innovative patented designs
HTS-RDS has developed a revolutionary generation of military shelter that combines the use of carbon with aluminium for the main frame components.
The Carbon-Hybrid range is unique to and fully patented by HTS-RDS. These millitary shelters offer a lighter, yet stronger alternative to an equivalent traditional shelter; achieving up to 35% less packaged weight and 50% less packaged volume. This weight saving translates into substantial advantages for the user in terms of general loading, handling and installation costs.
Military shelters, tents and hangars
HTS-RDS range of products can be used in almost every field of operation within the military and humanitarian sectors worldwide.
Our full range of shelters and tents includes:
Standard Military Shelters
- Troop Shelters
- Inflatable Shelters
- Multi-Purpose Tents
- Maintenance Shelters
- Military Hangars
- Storage Shelters
- Super-Quick Shelters
- Emergency Relief Shelters
- Full Camp Solutions
Carbon-Hybrid Military Shelters
- Carbon-Hybrid Troop Shelters
- Carbon-Hybrid Maintenance Shelters
- Carbon-Hybrid Multi-Purpose Shelters
All HTS-RDS military shelters are available in a variety of sizes and specifications and suitable for single or full camp solutions.
Military shelters, hangars and tents
- Designed for quick installation and easy handling in demanding conditions
- Lightweight components for shipping, handling and efficient installation
- Designed for multiple deployments on all types of terrain and environments
- Can withstand external temperature differences when used with internal thermal liners
- Certified engineering, designed to withstand regional wind and snow load demands
- Main components manufactured from extruded structural grade aluminium or lightweight carbon reinforced alloy profiles.
- Standard outer fabric colours available in white, NATO green and sand
- A variety of door, window, internal flooring, lighting and environmental control units (ECUs), power generation systems and insulation packages are available
- Complete turnkey service, including supply, installation, maintenance and support on a global basis
Military shelter uses
Whatever the requirement we can supply a shelter to fulfil the need, either from our standard range of military shelter systems or with a bespoke custom designed project.
- Accommodation and Office Space
- Recreational Space
- Kitchens / Mess Tents
- Aircraft Hangars
- Complete Field Camps
- Storage and Maintenance
- Emergency and Humanitarian Relief
Military field camps
HTS-RDS can provide complete military field camps, mobile hospitals, command posts and airfield buildings, this can even include all internal equipment. These camps can be equipped with wastewater management, waste management, electrical wiring, heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC), electrical power generator and kitchen units. Camps can also be partitioned into different zones for the soldiers, creating a completely modular camp.
This service can provide a full-spectrum customised design for clients with specific requirements. The service also includes qualified installation teams who are available for deployment worldwide to fully manage or advise on projects for both military and humanitarian applications.
HTS Rapid Deployment Shelters
Hinter der Schlagmühle 1
+49 6049 9510 0
+49 6049 9510 20
Available White Papers
Rapid Deployment Shelters Rapid Deployment Shelters (RDS) are designed to fulfil multiple functions including: accommodation, catering (mess) tents, equipment storage, operational offices, maintenance workshops and aircraft shelters for the military, governmental, humanitarian and aid relief sectors.