Multi-Standard cPCI card for avionics interfaces including Mil-Std-1553, H009, WB-194, ARINC 429, digital and avionics discrete I/Os, RS-485 and others.
cPCI HyperBoard is a cPCI-compatible, multi-standard board that contains up to eight channels of Mil-Std-1553. It is compatible with Mil-Std-1553B and Mil-Std-1760 and its channels can be configured independently to work with H009 and WB194 in conjunction with 1553 (other protocols also available).
The board includes four channels that can be configured as RS-485/RS-422, IRIG-B or ARINC-429. It also includes eight avionics I/O ports and eight digital I/Os.
The board is provided with software drivers for Windows and Linux along with high-level API to ease application development.
Sital’s Luthier™ program for 1553 bus simulation and analysis is also provided. It includes an advanced GUI (Graphical User Interface) for controlling the board, generating bus traffic and monitoring and emulating a real bus environment.
Key features and benefits:
- Includes Couplers and Attenuation network for direct connection to units under test.
- Card can be ordered in various configurations and bus interfaces
- Up to eight dual-redundant Mil-Std-1553B channels
- Channels can be independently or simultaneously configured for Mil-Std-1553, H009, and WB-194 applications (depending on card model)
- All channels are compatible with Mil-Std 1553B Notice 2, Mil-Std-1760, each channel can be configured as BC or RT+MT
- 32K or 64K word RAM per channel
- Tester configuration for all protocols supporting concurrent BC, Multi-RT and Monitor, error injection and enhanced monitoring
- Available as software-compatible with DDC® Enhanced MiniACE® architecture
- 4 x RS-485/RS-422 or ARINC-429 I/Os (depending on card model)
- External Time Tag Clock input and output (through IRIG B)
- 8X avionics discrete I/Os
- 8X digital discrete I/Os
- 32-bit PCI 33/66MHz compatible
- Very fast PCI access, works from PCI clock and supports PCI burst
- Conduction or air-cooled PMC
- Provided with drivers, software API for Windows and Linux
- Low power consumption and low heat dissipation