Multi-Standard PC-104+ card for avionics interfaces including Mil-Std-1553, H009, WB-194, ARINC 429, digital and avionics discrete I/Os, RS-485 and others.
BRD1553PC104 board is a PC-104+ card, multi-standard board that contains two dual-redundant channels of Mil-Std-1553. It is compatible with Mil-Std-1553B and Mil-Std-1760 and its channels can be configured independently to work with H009 and WB-194 in conjunction with 1553. Other protocols, like French DigiBus, are also available upon request.
The PC-104+ board is based on Sital's proven 1553, H009 and WB-194 (WMUX) IP cores, loaded into an FPGA (field programmable gate array) component and discrete components transceivers. The board can be programmed by Sital, allowing the flexibility to support various configurations and protocols using the exact same hardware.
Key features and benefits:
- Card can be ordered in various configurations and bus interfaces
- 2 x dual-redundant Mil-Std-1553B channels
- Channels can be independently or simultaneously configured for Mil-Std-1553, H009, and WB-194 applications (depending on card model)
- All channels are compatible with Mil-Std 1553B Notice 2, Mil-Std-1760, each channel can be configured as BC or RT+MT 64K word RAM per channel
- Software-compatible with DDC® Enhanced MiniACE® architecture
- Tester configuration also available for all protocols supporting concurrent BC, Multi-RT and Monitor, error injection and enhanced monitoring
- 4 x RS-485/RS-422 channels (depending on card model)
- ARINC-429 I/Os - 16 x RX and 8 x TX channels (depending on card model)
- External Time Tag Clock input and output (through IRIG B)
- 8X digital discrete I/Os
- 32-bit PCI 33/66MHz compatible Very fast PCI access, works from PCI clock and supports PCI burst
- Low power consumption and low heat dissipation
- Provided with drivers, software API for Windows and Linux