BISON Embedded Rugged MIL-Vehicle PC
- Company Details
- Products & Services
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Regional Offices
- Contact Company
The BISON embedded rugged PC is built to be used in industrial and MIL applications which call for this kind of robust and reliable system.
The compact and very solid aluminium housing meets industrial and MIL-810 environmental requirements.
The system complies with high EMC/EMI standards like MIL-461/704/1275. It operates on a 10V DC to 36V DC power environment.
The integrated UPS function with a LiFePo battery pack protects the system if the power input fails for up to 30 minutes.
A big variety of I/O ports such as the USB/RS-232/RS-422/RS-485/Digital-I/O, GB-LAN, VGA and HDMI are available.
Rugged and modular vehicle PC
The modular design concept of the embedded rugged vehicle PC allows it to build large varieties of customised versions. Changes in the mechanical structure and various hardware options are available to meet customer requirements.
- Highest quality product
- Long time availability >5 years
- Full after-sales service support including customer and reseller training.
- Availability of service and repair-contracts for long-term projects
- Rugged and modular design by the use of a welded aluminium housing, with milled aluminium top front and connector plate
- For an optimal EMI/ESD protection the Aludyne surface treatment is done to all aluminium parts
- The IP sealing of all covers and plates is done by a MIL certified conductive tube sealing
- The powder coating to the outer surface is available in different colours
- Extreme flexible concept for customisation of the system
- Based on the newest Intel i3/i5/i7 Processor technologies the BISON is able to provide a full range of CPU power
- The use of the Mini ITX Boards guaranties independence of the CPU board suppliers
The in-house design of the strong BISON power supply ensures the flexibility to adapt to special customer requirements. The power supply is based on fully certified brick modules including a MIL-461 certified input filter module.
The complete fan-less design with heat pipe cooling for the CPU and combined SSD hard disk makes the unit operate without any service interventions.
This design also makes the BISON predestined for marine applications which demand noise-free units.
The BISON can withstand severe environmental conditions and complies to MIL-STD 810 G.
Depending on the customisation of the BISON, it complies with various MIL-810 shock and vibration standards such as trucks and armoured vehicles.
- EMI/EMC complies to CE and MIL-STD 461
- The IP protection is up to IP65
- Depending on the BISON version the operation temperature can go from -30°C up to +60°C
- The BISON complies to RoHS standard
- Rugged aluminium chassis
- Newest Intel Core i3/i5/i7 CPUs
- 2,5in SSD SATA hard disk
- IP50 protection up to IP65
- UPS-function with automatic system shut down and restart (option)
- Power and temperature monitoring function with optical indication
- Mechanically sheltered MIL-I/O connectors
- Operating under Windows XP/7, Linux
- Compliant to MIL-810 Standard
- Dimensions: 90mm to 125mm (H), 250mm (W), 320mm (L)
Available White Papers
ORCA Tactical Terminal PC The Beltronic-IPC ORCA Tactical Terminal PC is built to be used in military and industrial areas that call for this kind of robust and reliable system.
PXI-18S Portable PC The beltronic-IPC embedded PXI-18S-Portable PC is built to be used in military and industrial areas, which require robust and reliable systems.